About Me

My photo
After spending my teenage years racing, i've changed discipline to freestyle as theres so much more to learn and a good way to always keep pushing myself forwards. I also work for club vass in the summer seasons, teaching anything from beginner to advanced.I then travel through the winter months to places such as Dahab and Brazil for some training! I always try and have a 12 month summer! However I always end up slightly skint so end up returning to the uk for a couple of months to earn for a while. Just before last christmas, I went to Dahab,Vassilki,Brazil,and Dahab again! So as i have just returned from Vassilki,where i was working there for 6 months, im now getting ready to head to Dahab to work for the winter months...Happy days!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

clips from vass onshore and various locations!

No comments:

Post a Comment